Washable PPE Suit
- Sewing pattern is approved by hospitals
- Suit is NOT medical grade
- It is meant to be used as an alternative for personnel without access to medical grade hazmat suits
- Minimal use of seams
- Water repellent poly microfiber fabric
- Double flaps to protect zipper
- Garterized hems
- Comes with free mask
- Autoclave safe
- Small: 5 ft. to 5'3"
- Medium: 5'4" to 5'8"
- Large: 5'9" to 6 ft.
All suits are made to order. Production capacity is 40 pcs. per day. Color requests are not guaranteed.
- You have the option of paying in full or opting for a 50% downpayment.
- Production will only begin upon confirmation of payment
- Free Shipping coupon is not applicable for this product
There are limited stocks of fabric and materials for the suits, so we hope you will only order for frontliners without access to PPEs. Thank you!
- Wash with same colors for first few washes
- Machine wash in laundry bag
- Hang folded (like a towel) when drying
- Tumble dry low
Plastic-free shipping via Blitz Delivery
Metro Manila: 1-2 business days
Bulacan, Laguna, Rizal, Cavite: 2-3 business days
Provincial: 3-5 days
We use compostable corn or cassava mailers for all your orders
Steps for disposal:
1. Cut into tiny pieces
2. Add to compost bin (ideal) or bury in your garden
It should be fully composted in 3-4 months!
Quality; the fact that it's benefiting displaced workers; awesome service
We received the item as specified and they're of good quality. The barangay health workers we are supporting through our COVID-19 response project are very happy to try on and wear the PPEs from Candid Clothing. Kudos to Candid Clothing headed by Ms. Sam for not only helping your displaced workers, but also for your contribution towards helping under-equipped community health workers in the fight against COVID-19. :)
Nice fit… though it’s kinda big… because I am small… Highly recommended… one of my friends will order too… More power To your business & God Bless